The registration session for Galloway Township residents begins on April 13, 2015 and ends on April 16, 2015.
There is a registration session for Galloway Township and Out-of-District residents. The session begins on July 1, 2015 and ends on July 15, 2015. This session will run from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm daily.
To register, Galloway Township Parents/Guardians must:
- Download, complete, and print a registration packet that includes:
- Registration Form 2015-16
- NJ SMART Form
- District Confirmation Form
- Student Physical Form
- Custody Form
- Formulario de Inscripción en Español 2015-16 (Registration Form)
- NJ Smart – en Español
- Distrito de Residencia Confirmación en Español (District Confirmation)
- Formulario physicial en Español (Physicial form)
- Forma de custodia en Español (Custody form)
- Please contact Mrs. Delany, the Registrar at the Galloway Township Schools at 748-1250 #1015 to schedule an appointment. You will need the following documentation for your appointment:
- A current tax bill for those individuals owning the home
- A current lease which includes all of the names of the individuals residing at the location for those individuals renting the home
- A month to month rental lease must include an addendum to the lease that acknowledges this arrangement
- Two current utility bills
- After you meet with Mrs. Delany, contact Joelle Bailey at 609-652-7118 ext. 103 to schedule an appointment.
- Bring the completed forms with an original birth certificate and immunization record to your appointment.